In 45 years of pet adoption, we have taken in, cared for, spayed and neutered, and found adoptive homes for over 12,600 animals.
With decades of pet adoption experience, we can help select the perfect pet for you. Over the years, we've helped set up perfect pet adoptions in Brunswick, Sea Island, St. Simons Island, and Savannah Georgia.
Read more about how to adopt a pet.
Cats and Kittens: $50.00 + $5 cardboard carrier (if you do not bring one)
For the safety of our dogs, we require that each adopted dog leave with a leash and a collar. If you do not bring one, you will need to purchase one in our store, The Lucky Dog.
- Spay or neuter
- Microchip and microchip registration
- Testing and vaccinations
- Heartworm testing (if over four months old), if applicable.
- General dewormer for intestinal parasites
- Distemper / Parvo-virus vaccination
- Bordetella vaccination
- Rabies vaccination
- Heartworm Prevention: All of our dogs are tested for heartworm disease and if they test positive are treated here at our facility. Each dog receives monthly doses of heartworm prevention while in our care.
- Veterinarian voucher: One free physical with a participating local vet. (within 7-14 days of adoption)
- 1 FREE training session with certified dog trainer
- One bag of Science Diet food
- A dog or cat that has been loved and treated with nothing but the best care
- 3 free days of daycare at Puppy Paradise